To teach, guide and support learners who have booked onto our training programme in order to ensure they successfully complete and obtain accreditation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Liaise with the Learner Manager to agree a timetable of learning and get the information regarding the cohort of students for each programme being delivered.
- Deliver a programme of training to ensure successful completion of the learner’s individual learning journal within the planned duration.
- Lead group sessions on Skype with the learner cohort at the beginning and end of each unit.
- Provide support by email within two working days of any enquiry to support the progress of learners on the course.
- Be knowledgeable about local and national requirements, standards, guidelines and current developments for early education and children with SEND.
- Act as an appropriate role model for learners at all times.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in early care and education.
- Experience teaching and/or providing technical assistance to adult learners.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare.
Working from home
Temporary, Contract, or Project
based on experience
Mrs Knight - Operations Manager
Main contact telephone
Reference number for post
How to apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for applications from
30 July 2018
Closing date for applications
3 September 2018
Will my application be acknowledged?
We regret that we will only be able to acknowledge applications from shortlisted candidates