YMCA Reading are looking for an experienced Team Leader. You will contribute to the management of the Support Team and the provision of a responsive and high quality supported living service. You will provide effective support and supervision for staff in order to achieve full contract and regulatory compliance and deliver an effective, focused supported living service.
You will have experience of:
- Providing housing management.
- Key working, risk assessment and support planning.
- Working with commissioning groups.
- Contract monitoring.
- Managing staff.
- Pathway management in regards to mental health and housing.
- Working with a range of providers, both statutory and voluntary.
- Working with service users with mental health challenges.
- Budget management.
- Service management.
- Providing service-specific procedures.
- Completing internal service audits.
- Coordinating an activity programme/life skills programme.
You will have knowledge of:
- Regulatory frameworks for social care and housing management.
- Relevant government strategies and initiatives.
- Knowledge of YMCA Reading’s commissioning outcomes.
- Best practices in social care.
- Managing resources and efficiency/savings.
You will have good knowledge of:
- The benefits system.
Hours: 37.5 per week (shift work – includes evenings and weekends, also on-call)
For an application form ring: 0118 9575746
Return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org