Reading and West Berkshire Carers Hub is looking to recruit a Support Worker for unpaid carers in the Wokingham area. The 20-hour a week role is to:
- facilitate support groups
- give support, advice and information
- cover the advice phone line half a day a week from the office based in Reading
- plan for Carers’ Week and for Carers Rights Day – organising events and activities such as pop up hubs in GP surgeries, supermarkets etc
- record information on a management system.
Applicants should have worked with unpaid carers before, or have related experience. For a full person specification and job description, please contact BrigidDosSantos@
Send your CV and covering letter to BrigidDosSantos@