We are a small charity based in Thatcham, West Berkshire, providing support (practical and emotional) for care leavers and homeless young people. We have two properties that house up to 7 young people, aged 16 to 25. We now need an additional support worker to work with our small team.
- You will carry out up to 20 hours of support work per week with our young people, helping them with day-to-day living skills. This will be on a fixed-term 12 month contract.
- Shifts will vary week by week to fit around the needs of our young people (including mornings, afternoons, evenings and occasional sleep overs, so flexibility is vital).
- Previous experience with young people is needed. This could be from paid employment or voluntary work.
- Pay is negotiable depending on experience. Sleep overs are paid an additional amount.
- Own car and a full clean driving licence is required.
- An enhanced DBS check and references will also be required.
Please email for an application form that must be completed and returned before 30 June 2019.