This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Reading and Wokingham. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and well-organised individual to join us in delivering a Stroke Recovery Service across the region.
Reporting to the Stroke Association Support Manager, the coordinator will work with the local Health and Social Care services to receive referrals and support stroke survivors and their carers. The coordinator will provide personalised information, advice and support with regular reviews throughout.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing needs assessments with stroke survivors and supporting them to develop a stroke recovery plan.
- Advice and Support for stroke survivors, carers and families.
- Providing regular reviews to support people in establishing and achieving their own personal goals.
- Working with the local Health and Social Services to receive referrals to support stroke survivors and their careers
- You will be organised and able to work on your independently, to manage your priorities to deliver a quality service.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to your role.
- The post is 28 hours a week.
- Our services are contracted, we currently have funding for this contract until March 2022.
- Find out more by going to our jobs page www.stroke.org.uk/jobs/stroke-association-support-coordinator-46
- Send your completed application form to us at RecruitmentSouth@stroke.org.uk by midnight on 25 February 2021. Interviews will be held on 8 or 9 March 2021. CVs will not be accepted.