Temporary until 30 April 2019
21 hours per week
In this role you will provide support in the hospital and following discharge, in people’s own homes for a time limited period. You will:
- Assist in resolving the person’s immediate and long-term requirements, including working closely with statutory agencies and undertaking home visits in order to support the service user to be safe and independent, build local relationships and to promote an individual quality of life.
- Promote the work of the British Red Cross within the hospital setting and always ensure high professional standards are upheld, manage your own caseload and work independently in the community, balancing the needs of the individuals that you are supporting.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working with and/or supporting vulnerable adults and a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care
- Experience in writing reports and/or support plans
- Ability to manage own time and workload and prioritise a range of competing demands
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a person centred way
Excellent organisational skills; planning, managing recording and monitoring
- Full driving licence with own vehicle
Should you have any questions on this role please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 004 0554 quoting reference REQ0000022NQ.