We are one of the UK’s leading voluntary adoption agencies, rated Outstanding by Ofsted, and have been at the forefront of adoption services for over 60 years, working with local authorities across the country. We are proud to say that a PACT adoptive family is a PACT family for life and therefore families have access to our adoption support service whenever they need it.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, qualified adoption social worker to join this important service, as a key member in our Strengthening Families team. Ideally, we are looking for someone with some form of therapeutic experience (particularly with trauma and attachment) however we are very happy and willing to support the right person to undertake the necessary training. We would look to support you to undertake some initial Theraplay and/or DDP training for instance in order to build upon your existing knowledge base and to equip you further for this exciting role.
- Part time – 22 hours per week
- Permanent position
- Based in Reading, Berkshire
- Pro rata salary in the range £19,618 – £23,978 pa (£32,994 – £40,326 FTE)
- If your passion is to work in a family and child-centred way to help families stay together and address communication and behavioural challenges then we would love to hear from you.
- Further details and an application form are available on our website: http://www.pactcharity.org/jobs