Berkshire Women’s Aid are looking to recruit a committed Senior Outreach Worker, based in Wokingham to provide support, risk assessment, information and advocacy to clients who have experienced domestic abuse, as well as providing line management oversight to the Wokingham outreach team. Your role is to empower our clients, keeping the safety of them and their children central to our interventions. We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies and is able to provide a robust contribution to maintaining and delivering a high quality service.
For this vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families.
- A full driving license and access to transport is desirable
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: 12 months
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website.
- For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 0118 950 0182
- NB, this job is now closed to applications. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited.