We are a small Residential Care Home for the elderly in Lower Earley, owned and managed by the Earley Charity. We are seeking an outstanding Senior Care Assistant to join our friendly team. If you have a positive respectful caring attitude, and the experience and qualifications below, we would really like to hear from you.
Purpose of role
• To work as part of the care team
• To deliver high quality, person-centred care
• To respect the dignity, privacy and independence of the individual
• To support decision making and choice of the individual
• To supervise and mentor staff
• To accept responsibilities relevant to the role and appropriate to the level of personal skill, knowledge and experience
• To participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota
Skills, knowledge and qualifications
• Two years’ experience of working with the elderly
• Experience of medication management
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Team player
• Willingness to participate in training relevant to the role
• NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care and /or willingness to work towards level 3
Please note that the successful candidate will need to provide satisfactory references and undergo a DBS check.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or call 0118 975 1905 for more details.