An interesting 12 month role working with partners and stakeholders in Reading to develop an action plan and build the capacity of local groups to support isolated young people.
You will be an experienced development worker able to achieve the following aims:
- Engage and support a group of young ambassadors from diverse backgrounds.
- Support the development of a voluntary sector strategy with the aim of reducing loneliness and isolation of young people.
- Facilitate a series of consultation activities with young people.
- Draft funding applications.
- Organise a conference to share learning from local and national initiatives.
- Work with RVA team members to gather and share sources of information, activities and advice for young people.