Launchpad is seeking a Removals Planner/Operative/Driver, based in Central Reading, for a 12-month Fixed Term contract (up to 37 hours per week Monday to Friday – may include occasional evening/weekend work).
Supported by a team of volunteers, you will work closely with sponsors, supporters, clients and customers to provide an effective service, and will be actively involved in the removals service we are offering our clients. This will involve lifting and manoeuvring heavy items. Additional tasks include supporting other projects and events associated with Launchpad and liaising with the Fundraising Team on the collection of donations received from local sponsors.
- If you have removals experience this will be an advantage, but above all you will be passionate about helping others.
- To drive our 3.5T van you must hold a full valid driving licence, including Class C.
- You will have sound customer service skills and a high level of physical fitness.
- You will also have good levels of literacy and numeracy (minimum GCSE standard), and computer skills in MS Office.
- Your flexible and responsive approach will enable you to manage the differing aspects of this role. Previous experience of supervising a team is desirable.
See www.launchpadreading.org.uk/about/jobs for full details.
Please go to our website for full application details: http://www.launchpadreading.org.uk/about-us/jobs/