We are looking to recruit a highly organised and dedicated referral coordinator, based in Reading (working across Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell) to oversee referrals to BWA. As BWA’s referral coordinator your job will be to manage all new outreach referrals, provide high quality support, risk assessment, information and advocacy to clients who have experienced domestic abuse at their first point of contact with the service. We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies.
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families. A full driving license and access to transport is desirable
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: 12 months
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- BWA is an equal opportunities employer.
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website.
- For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 950 0182
- NB, the closing date for this post is open. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited. Please disregard the closing date given below.