Age UK Berkshire are looking for someone to carry out front line reception duties, including welcoming visitors and answering the telephone, and to provide administrative support for the staff.
You should have:
- Microsoft Office skills
- database entry experience
- excellent English language skills
- experience in delivering front line customer service
- experience of providing reception services or similar
- an awareness of the issues facing older people.
You will be a part of, and managed by, our experienced team.
Job share: week one: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8.45 to 16.30; week two: Thursday and Friday 8.45 to 16.30.
Please contact Age UK Berkshire on 01189 594242 for an application form.