BWA is looking to recruit an Operations Manager based in Reading to provide line management support and guidance to Reading staff to enable them to support service users experiencing domestic abuse. The Reading Operations Manager role includes:
- coordinating BWA’s work with victims, children and perpetrators
- ensuring all BWA work in Reading is integrated and cohesive
- responsibility for leading BWA’s training offer
- and providing back up support to BWA’s out of hour’s service.
For this vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- BWA is an equal opportunities employer.
For an application pack for this role, please contact Helen email@example.com or call 0118 9500182. No CVs will be accepted and no agencies.