Reading Lifeline, a project of the Mustard Tree Foundation, is looking for a Project Manager. The project offers a counselling and support service for those affected by infertility and baby loss at any stage of pregnancy. This is a part time position (20 hours per week) with a FTE salary of £20,401 – £23,903 depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape and develop Reading Lifeline. We are looking for an experienced manager who would enjoy the challenge of growing the service and seeing it flourish. There are great prospects for the right candidate who has the vision, passion and heart for those affected by infertility and baby loss.
The key tasks are:
- To manage the day-to-day running of the project (personnel and service delivery)
- To ensure the sustainability and efficiency of the project
- To manage the monitoring and reviewing of all project activity
- To raise the profile of Reading Lifeline through networking and delivering presentations
- To represent the charity and its ethos to visitors and people calling the organisation.