Reading Lifeline offers counselling and support to those affected by infertility or baby loss. Would you enjoy developing Reading Lifeline and seeing it flourish? There are great prospects for the right candidate who has the vision and experience to raise the profile of the project and ensure its sustainability and success over the next season.
You will manage Reading Lifeline’s service provision, staff and volunteers in accordance with its aims and objectives, within the Mustard Tree Foundation’s vision. The main tasks include:
- Developing the vision and strategy of the project in conjunction with the Clinical Lead
- Securing funding and ensure the sustainability of the project
- Raising the profile of Reading Lifeline through networking and delivery of presentations in a non-clinical context
- Managing Reading Lifeline’s Clinical Lead and non-clinical staff and volunteers
- Managing the monitoring and reviewing of all project activity
- Representing the charity and its ethos to visitors and people
calling the organisation.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing or supervising a team and experience of financial management. You will need good communication and presentation skills, and to be PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
This is a part-time position for 15 hours per week.