This is an exciting opportunity to grow the service provision of Reading Lifeline through leading and developing our clinical team and support groups. We are looking for an experienced counsellor with a heart for those affected by infertility and baby loss.
The main tasks are:
- To oversee the clinical aspects of Reading Lifeline’s day-to-day activities
- To ensure the clinical relevance of the project and implement appropriate standards and monitoring of all clinical aspects of
- To deliver training to staff and volunteers, focusing on clinical standards and continuous improvement of the service
- To deliver awareness-raising presentations (to potential stakeholders or existing partners and to community and faith
- To oversee and shape Reading Lifeline’s Support Groups
- To represent the charity and its ethos to visitors and people calling the organisation.
We are looking for someone with a minimum clinical qualification of Higher Diploma in Counselling and who is a member of the BACP (or willing to become a member). You will need experience of working in a health and/or counselling environment, experience of direct support work, to be PC literate to a basic standard and have training skills.
This is a part-time position for 8 hours per week.