TVPS provides support across Berkshire to people affected by HIV. We’re looking for someone who can help support our service users to come to terms with their diagnosis and regain or improve on the quality of life they experienced pre-diagnosis. Key elements of the role include:
- Conducting client assessments and writing and implementing care plans to achieve a wide range of outcomes
- Running client forums to ensure our service is client led
- Providing signposting and organising referrals for service users
- Advocating for service users on issues relating to health, welfare and wellbeing
- Supporting service users with a range of issues including benefits advice, homelessness, stigma, discrimination, mental health, immigration and peer support.
Previous experience not necessary and full training will be given. Must have own transport.
This post is for one year for maternity cover.