This apprenticeship is offered for 2 years, starting in September 2018. You will work 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am-4.30pm, for 38 weeks per year (term time only).
You will need to:
- Want to work with children and help to create a fun and stimulating environment;
- Be patient and sensitive to the needs of children and their families;
- Be committed to the safety and welfare of children;
- Be enthusiastic, responsible, reliable;
- Be prepared to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
This Level 2 apprenticeship will enable you to work with children in a supervised role.
During your Level 2 apprenticeship you will gain:
- Level 2 Certificate in Child Care and Education (or equivalent);
- Paediatric First Aid;
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT (if not already passed).
There is a future possibility of being employed as a Level 2 Pre-School Assistant and moving on to Level 3 training.
For an application form, email email@example.com
Any appointment will be subject to suitable references and a DBS check.