Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading voluntary adoption agencies? PACT has been at the forefront of adoption services for over 60 years. We place children with secure and loving families through our adoption service, rated overall Outstanding by Ofsted.
The role of Placements Officer is key in the adoption process. You will be responsible for pro-actively finding children for our adopters after they have been approved by the adoption panel, as well as being the first point of contact for statutory agencies looking to place children.
The role is office based and whilst you won’t meet the children directly, you’ll play a key role in finding their forever family. If you:
- can quickly form effective working relationships
- can work flexibly in order to effectively manage a busy workload
- enjoy working with a variety of agencies to achieve the right result
- have knowledge of the adoption process
- are determined to do the best for families and children
…then we would love to hear from you.
For more information and an application form, please visit our website – https://www.pactcharity.org/about-us/careers