Part-time Personal Assistant to a lady with physical disability. Up to 15 hours a week, flexible by agreement. Providing support at home and in the community, including but not limited to:
- Accompanying to medical appointments and social activities such as clubs and shopping.
- Personal care (such as dressing and hair washing).
- Light housework including laundry, loading dishwasher, general tidying and occasional gentle gardening.
- Cooking and meal preparation.
- Management of medication.
The client’s needs will vary daily and so the Personal Assistant will need to be flexible and routines may need to be changed.
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
- Friendly, reliable person with a good sense of humour.
- Car driver preferred.
- Non-smoker preferred.
- Must be flexible, patient and good-natured.
- Ability to assess and react calmly in emergency situations.