Citizens Advice Bracknell and District are looking for a part-time Advice Session Supervisor who can:
- Provide support and supervision to volunteer advisers and be the senior presence during the advice session.
- Manage practicalities of the advice session to include face to face and telephone advice (Adviceline).
- Supervise the work of designated staff/volunteers to ensure that standards meet Citizens Advice requirements.
- Ensure delivery of agreed level of service and manage session staff cover.
- Monitor the quality of advice given to clients.
- Monitor quality of work in accordance with QAA requirements (Quality of Advice Audit).
- Help to ensure that appropriate systems are developed and maintained for case recording, statistics, follow up work and quality control.
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are followed during the advice session.
- Attend regular meetings of the management and supervision teams.
- Encourage good teamwork and lines of communication between all members of staff and volunteers.
- Contribute to research and campaigning work by raising issues of concern and completing evidence forms as appropriate.
- Complete all associated administrative tasks including maintaining detailed case records for the purpose of continuity of casework, information retrieval, statistical monitoring and report preparation.
16 hours per week, working 8 hours on Tuesdays and 8 hours on Wednesdays (8 hours permanent + 8 hours fixed term until 31 March 2019).
For an application pack and to find out more, email email@example.com
or call 01344 428107.
Closing date: midnight Friday 19 October 2018 Interviews: Wednesday 31 October 2018