PACT has been at the forefront of adoption services for over 60 years. Would you like to work to support PACT to build and strengthen even more families? This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the heart of an adoption team. In this role you will coordinate all the elements for adoption panel days to ensure the days run smoothly.
Key tasks include:
- controlling panel diary dates and room bookings
- liaising with all panel stakeholders
- circulating panel agendas and documents
- preparing for each panel on the day
- attending and minuting panels and sharing minutes and actions after
- coordinating the issue of approval letters
- providing bi-annual reports
- and ensuring all relevant information is kept up to date.
Are you ambitious to be part of a charity with an ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report and help us retain that rating? If you:
- have a can-do attitude
- are able to multi-task while sustaining a high standard of work
- can work flexibly to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- possess excellent communication and administrative skills including minute taking
we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and covering letter through to Pact_HR@pactcharity.org
We very much look forward to hearing from you.