We are looking to recruit a committed Outreach Worker, based in Reading to provide support, risk assessment, information and advocacy to clients who have experienced domestic abuse. Your role is to empower our clients, keeping the safety of them and their children central to our interventions. We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building strong relationships with a wide range of professional agencies.
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a confidential and safeguarding environment, and have an understanding of domestic abuse and its impact on families. A full driving license and access to transport is desirable
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: Ending 31 March 2021
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate for this role.
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- BWA is an equal opportunities employer.
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website.
- For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 950 0182