A key role supporting vulnerable older people
- Enable older or vulnerable people to achieve positive wellbeing outcomes by helping them to manage their long-term health conditions and tackle social isolation by reconnecting them to their community.
- Assist older people in navigating health and where appropriate, social care services.
- Be a key part of the social prescribing team, sharing information and knowledge with the team.
- Utilise appropriate tools, to triage, record, prioritise and analyse needs in association with the patient. Ensure such information is appropriately collected, kept confidential and informed by consent
- Attend and represent Age UK Berkshire and meetings including MDT cluster and NCPG meetings.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be necessary for which time off in lieu on a hour by hour basis allowed.
Address Line 1
Address line 2
119 London Street
Postholder needs own transport
Kathy Sandell, Services Manager
Main contact telephone
0118 959 4242
How to apply
Please email CV.
Open for applications from
17 October 2019
Closing date for applications
11 November 2019
Will my application be acknowledged?
We regret that we will only be able to acknowledge applications from shortlisted candidates