Reading Refugee Support Group and Slough Refugee Support have the a part-time vacancy for a Case Worker, working across the two organisations in Reading and Slough on a one year contract.
The role mainly involves:
- Working across two organisations in Reading and Slough by agreement
- Providing advice face to face, over the phone and other mediums
- Independently managing casework
- Liaising with clients, Home Office and other agencies
- Undertaking applications to UKVI, preparing fresh claims, representing clients with UKVI, drafting witness statements, and lodging notices of appeal
- Drafting lists of documents and general case correspondence to the Home Office and relevant authorities.
You will have excellent communication and drafting skills; have the ability to multi-task, work under the pressure of deadlines and meeting clients’ expectations.
An exciting aspect of this role is that you will be involved in developing a closer working relationship between Reading Refugee Support Group and Slough Refugee Support, sharing and developing good working practices, for the overall benefit of clients across Berkshire.
28 hours per week by agreement. Applicants must be OISC level 2/3 qualified.
For further information and an application pack please contact Gaby, Reading Refugee Support Group
email@example.com 0118 950 5356 or Taz, Slough Refugee Support, firstname.lastname@example.org 01753 537142.
Please email for an application pack including job and skill specifications. You will be required to complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form. OISC level 2/3 applicants only.