CommuniCare is a Christian charity offering free and confidential information, advice and support for people in Reading, irrespective of their religious beliefs. CommuniCare is a charity built on Christian core values which are reflected in our ethos and culture.
Do you have the following skills?
- A proven track record in administration.
- The ability to multi task.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate with a range of people in a non-judgemental way.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- The ability to use your own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- The ability to prioritise.
- The desire to support a busy team and a busy office however you can.
- The ability and willingness to challenge what is not good practice.
- A good sense of humour and very adaptable.
You must also be able to support the Christian ethos statement of CommuniCare.
For further details, a full job description or for an application form, please contact
Francesca Yates at: CommuniCare, 233 Kings Road, Reading RG1 4LS
Telephone: 0118 926 3941 or email: Francesca.email@example.com