Sport in Mind are seeking to recruit a part-time (18 hours p/w) office administrator to join our charity’s growing team to support the everyday running of our organisation. The candidate will require:
- Good administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills
- To be highly organised
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Specific working requirements:
- Office based with specific allocated work days, with flexibility within the core hours of 8am to 6pm.
- Able to work occasional unsocial hours including weekends, bank holidays and evenings where appropriate.
- Must bring a positive and enthusiastic image to the service you provide.
- Commitment to policies and procedures including equal opportunities.
- Willing and able to travel to different locations across Berkshire if necessary on an ad-hoc basis.
Address Line 1
Postholder needs own transport
Neil Harris, Charity Founder
Main contact telephone
How to apply
Open for applications from
24 June 2019
Closing date for applications
22 July 2019
Will my application be acknowledged?
We regret that we will only be able to acknowledge applications from shortlisted candidates