This is an exciting time to join Berkshire Vision, as we deliver our new and ambitious five-year strategy. Our strategy aims to grow the charity, providing services which support blind and visually impaired children and adults to live fulfilled, independent and safe lives.
- Be responsible for providing cost-effective and proactive PR, marketing and internal communications, supporting the organisations core purpose, values and objectives.
- Increase the charity’s profile amongst key target audiences, including the growth of our brand and raising awareness of our purpose within Berkshire.
The postholder will:
- Manage the website (WordPress) and social media (currently Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Raise our profile
- Coordinate production of tri-annual magazine
- Grow brand to raise awareness and attract supporters, members and volunteers
- Create and execute marketing campaigns.
To apply for this position you should have previous successful experience of social media, websites, and creating engaging written and visual content. Previous experience of engaging local media including radio stations and press is desirable. We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for all streams of media and communications, who is able to work innovatively and independently.
20 hours per week.
To apply please email a CV, covering letter and links to examples of your work e.g. websites or social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org (please contact us to discuss if you cannot provide examples).