Trust House Reading is looking for a committed individual with initiative and zeal to provide practical and emotional support to male victims/survivors affected by rape and sexual abuse in Thames Valley and to support and develop the ISVA service at Trust House Reading. The ISVA role is to provide a proactive support service in a multi-agency framework, focusing on victims/survivors of rape and sexual abuse and those at high risk in order to keep them safe and promote recovery. You will work with victims/survivors in partnership with other agencies to ensure effective outcomes and monitor the care pathway through the criminal justice system. Initially the job holder would be required to raise awareness across the Thames Valley area about male victims/survivors of rape and sexual abuse and encourage male victims/survivors to seek support.
- Working pattern is flexible from 3 to 5 days.
- Interviews to be conducted at the end of September 2020.
- Please note, due to Commissioner requirements this role is only open to male applicants and is exempt from The Equality Act 2010.
- Please email Michelle for a full job description and application form.
- CVs will not be accepted.