PACT is a supportive and respectful place where people are genuinely passionate about delivering positive outcomes for children and their families.
The HR Assistant will join a small team that provides professional, efficient and customer focssed HR services to the charity’s staff, volunteers, self-employed independent contractors and panel members. This is a new role and provides the opportunity for someone to join us at an exciting time of growth and development.
You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks across a variety of areas including:
- safer recruitment (including DBS checks)
- induction for new joiners and training and development
- supporting the team with other general HR processes.
This is a varied and busy role and so in order to flourish in this role you will be someone who:
- enjoys working on a number of different tasks and
- have excellent organisation skills in order to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met.
You should have:
- good communication and IT skills
- be a natural team player with a can-do attitude
- An ability to pay close attention to detail is also important
- the ability to maintain confidentiality and build trust.
- Please apply by completing an application form available on our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Closing date: noon on Friday 18 September 2020
- No agencies please