The HR Admin and Operations Coordinator will take particular responsibility for:
- Communications, to oversee and enable great internal and external communication.
- HR, enabling the staff team to be as effective as is possible in the delivery of their jobs.
- Administrative responsibility and oversight, to enable the efficient running of church administration, in coordination with the finance administrator and PCC Treasurer.
- Office oversight, ensure the church office accessible, well equipped and all necessary policies are kept up to date.
- Hours: 15 per week
- Salary: 15 hours per week at £12.47 per hour (FTE £24k).
- Contract: 2 years fixed-term, with 3 month probationary period.
- The post holder is required to be respectful of the Christian ethos and overall values of the church.
- This role is subject to a clear enhanced DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
- St Laurence is in support of flexible working and would consider term-time only applicants.
Address Line 1
Is this location wheelchair accessible?
£12.47 / hour
Charlie Carvell, Team Administrator
Main contact telephone
0118 957 1293
How to apply
Please send your CV and brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for applications from
30 September 2019
Closing date for applications
31 October 2019
Will my application be acknowledged?
We regret that we will only be able to acknowledge applications from shortlisted candidates