This role is an essential ministry within the church. The post holder will enable the best working of the individuals on the staff team both separately and together, the nuts and bolts of church communication, administration, and will ensure that what has been committed to, is given all it needs to happen.
The post holder will take particular responsibility for:
- Communications: oversee and enable great internal and external communication.
- HR : enable the staff team to be as effective as is possible in the delivery of their jobs.
- Administrative responsibility and oversight: enable the efficient running of church administration.
- Office and buildings management: ensure the efficient running of the church.
The post holder must be respectful of the Christian ethos and overall values of the church, upholding ethical and professional standards, and not behaving in a manner likely to bring the Church into disrepute.
- 2 years, fixed-term, 3-month probation.
- Start date ASAP.
- This role is subject to a clear enhanced DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for an application form, or go to:
www.stlreading.org and head to ‘jobs’ where you will find a full job description and a downloadable applicaiton form.