The Group Coordinator will facilitate services in Reading and West Berks. The services will include Singing for the Brain, Activity Groups and Dementia Cafes. This role will involve effective user involvement, management of service related volunteers and promotion of the services.
For this role you will:
- have NVQ level three (or equivalent)
- have an understanding of dementia
- be self motivated and have a passion to deliver services to a high standard.
- have experience of working with computers
- be expected to carry out administration tasks within your role
- be expected to be able to travel independently throughout Reading and West Berks.
Previous volunteer management is desirable.
Please apply at the link below:
Email your completed application form by 5pm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No CVs or agencies please.
If you are experiencing problems applying please contact: email@example.com