BWA works to enable people living with the devastating impact of domestic abuse to see and make choices about their future and to rebuild safe and strong lives, free from abuse. We are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee.
To ensure we are able to continue to deliver the services that victims and survivors need, we are recruiting a fundraising manager to our team. As the lead fundraiser for BWA your job will be to create and implement a strategic and operational fundraising solution for us that maximises income generation and adds to our financial sustainability. The role will involve crafting innovative and engaging copy suitable for a diverse range of audiences and writing successful bids. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will enable the post holder to build constructive relationships with service users, colleagues, stakeholders, and donors to advance the organisations aims.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building a strong funding base for our services.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful candidate
- This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
- NB please note that the closing date for this post is open. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited. Please disregard the closing date given below.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 12 months
Location: Flexible with regular travel to Reading, Berkshire
- To apply please download an application form and full job description from our website here.
- For further information, please contact Info@bwaid.org.uk or call 0118 950 0182
- NB: closing date – open. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview as their applications are received and the first suitable candidate will be recruited.