This is a flexible one day per week, 30 hours per month permanent role. The time demands will vary depending on our funding timetable and feedback deadlines.
The main role of the Funding Co-ordinator is to:
- collate information on local need
- collate “in-house” data and produce statistics
- write funding applications
- report back to funders on progress and outcomes
- maintain information on our website (this is currently being redesigned)
- maintain links with supportive societies and companies in Reading
- carry out any other related duties.
This post will suit someone who is energetic, patient, meticulous in their work and able to manage their own time. The applicant must have very good knowledge of using Word and Excel. It will involve liaising with other Home-Start staff, trustees and volunteers and other local voluntary organisations contributing to the same programme.
To receive an application pack please telephone 0118 956 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an informal discussion please telephone Sarah Smith (Manager) on the above number.