Age UK Reading is a local charity working to help local people. We provide a toenail cutting service to people over the age of 50. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, positive people who are committed to delivering top quality services to older people in the Greater Reading area.
Hours of work
Sessional working hours: Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 2.00pm
- To undertake nail cutting, foot massage and client assessments for which training will be given.
- Attend team meetings and participate in training and development activities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Maintain accurate records, be numerate and have good IT skills
- Relate to the needs of older people
- Ability to work as a team
- For more information or to request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0118 9502480.
- Read more about the nail cutting service on our website.
To request an application form email email@example.com.