Looking for a rewarding new role that offers flexible and family-friendly working options?
- Support tenants at the Council’s purpose built 40 bed Extra Care Scheme to maintain independent living, sustain tenancies, combat loneliness and improve quality of life.
- Carry out a regular programme of essential health and safety.
- Promote and deliver high quality housing-related support plans based on SMART goals and which treat service users as individuals.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Sheltered Housing service to ensure the appropriate range of services are accessible to all tenants.
- Maintain regular and meaningful contact with the service users in line with the goals identified in the Support Plans.
- Responsible for the recording and completion of targets linked to performance indicators, legislative requirements and local service standards.
- Work closely with adult social care, registered care providers and other relevant services to ensure that the correct level and type of care and support is available to all tenants.
- You will be an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to manage your own workload in order to offer the best support possible to our tenants.
- Team player with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Full UK driving license.
Address Line 1
Reading Cedar Court
Address line 3
£26,317 - £28,785
Rachel Rogerson, Resourcing Advisor
Main contact telephone
0118 937 2625
Reference number for post
How to apply
To apply, go to the RBC website and submit your CV.
Open for applications from
26 February 2020
Closing date for applications
16 March 2020
Will my application be acknowledged?
All applicants, successful or otherwise, can expect to receive a reply from us in due course