We are a small charity based in Thatcham, West Berkshire, providing support (practical and emotional) for care leavers and homeless young people. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO.
You will directly support the Chief Executive Officer by undertaking a wide range of support and administrative functions to ensure operational processes and procedures are carried our effectivity and efficiently. A full job description is available on application.
Hours will be between 15-20 per week, mainly during office hours, but you will need to be flexible to attend meetings and events outside of these hours. This will be on a fixed term 12-month contract.
- Significant administrative and personal assistance experience at senior management level.
- IT literate with knowledge of MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information.
- Practical, proactive, calm under pressure, and able to use your initiative
- English language and Mathematics GCSE passes at grade C or 4, as a minimum.
- An understanding of homelessness, young people and previous experience in the voluntary sector would be advantageous.
- Own car with business insurance and a full clean driving licence required.
Email for an application form that must be completed and returned before the 31 July 2019.