Legacy of Valour Society is seeking a highly-motivated, self-starting, well-organized individual with an interest in Sikh heritage to co-ordinate the delivery of a Heritage Lottery funded community heritage project.
- Initially this role will be for a fixed period of 18 months, working part-time for 3 days a week (15 hours per week)
- Responsible to the Project Manager
- Location: flexible – mostly working from home (team meetings at Reading and Slough and occasional travel in the South East and to London)
- The post-holder will be required to work on some weekends and evenings
- Travel expenses for project activities will be paid in accordance with budget arrangements.
The main role will be to co-ordinate the project activities as per agreed delivery plan. The Project Co-ordinator will provide support and assistance to the Project Manager, working with volunteers and other freelance specialists and organisations, and will be responsible for delivering:
- A volunteer training programme
- Research workshops
- Open Day community events
- Production of learning resources (a book, digital stories, talks, educational resources).
Please send your CV with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The covering letter should include:
- Why you wish to apply for this role
- Your skills, experience and personal qualities that you consider are important for this role.