Style Acre is a vibrant charity providing wide-ranging support for adults with learning disabilities throughout Oxfordshire. We have a vacancy for someone with relevant experience or who is keen to develop a career in this area.
Requirements for this role:
- Knowledge of Oxfordshire
- Full driving licence and able to drive own car for business purposes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to present to and engage with a wide audience. Develop & maintain excellent relationships
- Competence with, or fast ability to learn, charity CMS (contact management systems)
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
The post-holder will be pivotal in engaging with local communities to optimise fundraising, volunteer and awareness raising opportunities.
- Work towards income target
- Engage, develop community relationships and fundraising opportunities
- Manage Santa Dash and develop further mass participation events
- Maintain our diary of fundraising events and develop new fundraising efficient ones
- Market events and activities in relevant media and social media
- Assist with major events organisation
- Recruit volunteers. Manage and develop corporate volunteer days.
- Speak on behalf of the charity at events
- Support community engagement activities with day services and other bodies
- Enter relevant data onto our database
- Assist fundraising staff as appropriate
- Keep up to date with fundraising and charity sector trends and developments.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Philippa Stannard at email@example.com. Please contact Philippa with any queries about this role.