This is a 20 hour per week role on a 12-month fixed contract – which could be extended subject to the funding success of the post holder. The purpose of the role is:
- To be proactive in raising the profile of Home-Start Reading, the work we do and the resulting outcomes for local families.
- To make positive contacts within the local community, regionally and nationally with a view to raising funds.
- To raise public awareness of Home-Start Reading, by promoting its work, ethos and practice.
- To produce a wide range of communication and marketing materials.
- To network with local groups, businesses and companies to raise our profile and identify potential funding opportunities.
- To create, plan and deliver innovative community fundraising events.
- To identify, build and maintain relationships with prospective, current and previous volunteers and funders.
- To play an active role in the scheme’s fundraising sub-committee.
- To support the development and maintenance of the website, and produce regular news bulletins.
- To use social media and digital resources to support fundraising and to promote Home-Start Reading’s work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application pack. CVs will not be considered.