Parenting Special Children is a Berkshire wide charity based in Reading offering specialist support to families of children/young people with additional needs. For more information please visit our website www.parentingspecialchildren.co.uk.
To increase the income of Parenting Special Children through commissioning, by marketing its services successfully to statutory, voluntary and private organisations within Berkshire and surrounding areas.
- The post is subject to Enhanced DBS checks and also 2 satisfactory references, one of which should be your most recent employer.
- The posts is term-time only and offers flexible working arrangements.
- The post is fixed-term for one year.
- If you wish to apply, please complete and return the application form. CVs will not be accepted as applications.
- Interview dates: Tuesday 18 February or Thursday 20 February; Monday 24 February; 4 March 2020.
This advertisement adheres to the Parenting Special Children Recruitment and Selection Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Safeguarding Policy, Data Protection Policy and Confidentiality Policy.