The Clerk to the Trustees role is to ensure the continuity and effectiveness of trustees business by providing high quality confidential administrative support, working within the trustees framework. To be responsible for:
- advising the trustees on constitutional and procedural matters,
duties and powers, ensuring compliance with legislation.
- recommending good practice.
You will be accountable to the trustees, working effectively with the Chair of Trustees, the Head of Centre and other trustees.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack, stating which position is being applied for.
- If you have any questions before applying please contact Christina Pepper on 0118 958 3004.
- Interviews will take place week beginning 16 November.