The trustees of Aspire 2 are committed to enhancing the life opportunities of young people living in Whitley. It is closely linked to a group of schools known as the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC).
The main features of the job include working with the Chair to:
- prepare and distribute agendas
- write minutes
- attend meetings
- follow up actions.
It will involve liaising with other charities and professional groups and also providing secretarial support to the fundraising committee (preparing bids, etc.).
The successful candidate will have:
- a high standard in spoken and written English
- secretarial and administration skills of a high level
- competence in the use of IT (ideally in the use of Google apps)
- an ability to work without close supervision.
While qualifications and experience would be an advantage, the trustees would be pleased to receive applications from a range of applicants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack and application form.
Please email for an information pack and application form.