This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic team in a leading advice agency. We are looking for a committed, creative and innovative new CEO to lead the organisation through a period of intense change.
Citizens Advice Reading is a large and busy town centre advice centre which delivers a range of advice services, funded by local and national contracts. It works in partnership with a range of stakeholders, including:
- Reading Borough Council
- National Citizens Advice
- The Reading Advice Network
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- The Henry Smith Foundation
This is a challenging time for the organisation, in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic and in a difficult financial climate, leading us radically to reshape our service delivery model. We need to ensure that our services are accessible to people who need them the most, whilst remaining sustainable.
For us to achieve this, the successful applicant will need to be a creative, innovative leader, comfortable with change and ambiguity, skilled at managing limited resources, able to build strong and influential relationships with key partners, have a deep understanding of how to develop and sustain a high quality volunteer service, and be fully committed to the aims and principles of Citizens Advice.
- For an application pack please click on this link: https://rcab.org.uk/get-
- Selection Process Dates: 6 October and 20 October
- Applicants selected for interview will need to be available to attend, either in person or by video link, on both dates.