The Centre Manager is responsible for recruiting, training and supporting volunteers at New Beginnings Reading (NBR). They will also lead on day-to-day administrative tasks and managing the Centre. This individual will be highly organised, a great communicator and committed to ensuring a positive working environment for volunteers. This position is part of the NBR management team.
- Volunteer Recruitment, Induction and Support
- Policy Development
- Ad Hoc Admin Duties
Skills and attributes:
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- High computer literacy
- Preferably experience with Google Drive and Docs and Three Rings
- Able to plan, implement and continuously develop processes and policies
Able to directly supervise volunteers with administrative roles
- Able to work on using own initiative
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of one-year experience in an administrative role that involved managing staff or volunteers
- Experience with DBS checks and safeguarding policies
- Experience with maintaining a database and knowledge of GDPR.
Initially, a one-year fixed-term contract.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org