Resolve is a small Reading-based charity providing community mediation and training across Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Case administrators provide support for mediation cases and update our casework database. They are a key contact for referrers and mediators and play a vital role in coordinating mediation cases.
- process mediation referrals and deal with enquiries
- build relationships with referral agencies and mediators
- maintain database records, ensuring they are timely and accurate
- progress casework and produce reports
- arrange meetings and appointments, book venues, and keep clients informed
- update Resolve’s website
- assist with organisation and delivery of training events
- occasional out of hours work, e.g. evening meetings and mediator socials.
The following skills are required:
- good standard of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- attention to detail and ability to use a customer and casework record database
- confident written communication skills and telephone manner
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- knowledge of community mediation desirable, but training can be given.
Working hours will be 11am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Interviews for successful applicants will take place on 7 September.
Applicants are asked to complete an application form. For further information or to request an application form please contact Resolve: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 9597420