Resolve would like to recruit a case worker to:
- Process mediation and assessment referrals and deal with enquiries.
- Build relationships with referral agencies and mediators.
- Maintain database records and ensure timely and accurate progression of casework.
- Arrange meetings and appointments, book venues, and keep clients informed.
- Produce reports for the Service Manager, referral agencies, and Management Committee.
- Assist with organisation and delivery of training events.
- Carry out marketing activities including social media marketing and maintaining the website.
- Check incoming invoices and raise outgoing invoices.
- Assist Resolve management as and when required.
The following skills are required:
- Good standard of MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of community mediation desirable, but training can be given.
Please note that he job holder is required to work Monday to Friday, 2 hours per day. Start time is flexible between 10am and 12.00 noon.
Address Line 1
Room F8, TOB1
Address line 2
University of Reading, Earley Gate
Address line 3
£8.50 per hour
Lindsey Brown, Caseworker
Main contact telephone
How to apply
Applicants are asked to complete an application form. For further information or to request an application form please contact Resolve: email@example.com or 0118 9597420
Open for applications from
6 February 2019
Closing date for applications
24 February 2019
Will my application be acknowledged?
All applicants, successful or otherwise, can expect to receive a reply from us in due course