Resolve is a small Reading-based charity providing community mediation and training across Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Caseworkers provide administrative support for mediation cases and update our casework database. They are a key contact for referrers and mediators and play a vital role in co-ordinating mediation cases. This post holder will join our office team of 4.
- Process mediation referrals and deal with enquiries
- Build relationships with referral agencies and mediators
- Maintain database records, ensure timely and accurate progression of casework and produce reports
- Arrange meetings and appointments, book venues, and keep clients informed
- Update Resolve’s website
- Assist with organisation and delivery of training events
- Occasional out of hours, e.g. evening meetings and mediator socials
The following skills are required:
- Good standard of MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to use a customer and casework record database
- Confident written communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of community mediation desirable, but training can be given.
15 hours per week, Monday – Friday daytime, with 5 weeks of annual leave pro rata.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on Tuesday 18 April. Interviews are likely to take place on 25 or 26 April.